For ease of reading, only the masculine form of the personal pronouns is used in the following text. Nevertheless, the data refer to all genders.
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party appointed by you, who is not the carrier, took or has taken possession of the last goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (kokojoo GmbH | Solothurnerstrasse 72 | 4053 Basel | Switzerland, e-mail: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercising of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than any additional charges arising from your choosing a different method of delivery to the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we receive notice of your cancellation of this Agreement. We will use the same means of payment for this refund as you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this agreement. This period is deemed to have been observed if you send the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period. We shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. In the case of deliveries outside Germany, you shall bear the direct costs of the return shipment. The costs are estimated at a maximum of CHF 50.00.
You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking their condition, properties and functioning.Exclusion of the right of cancellation
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts, unless the parties have agreed otherwise:
- contracts for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer
- Contracts for the supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded,
- contracts for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery
- Contracts for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature,
- Contracts for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be supplied at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the Contractor has no control,
- contracts for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery,
- contracts for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines other than subscription contracts
End of the cancellation policy
You can also use this cancellation form
Copyright © 2021 KOKOJOO